Contact

Collapse Show info

 

 

We based in Auckland, New Zealand. But our service cover all over the world!

Please send us an email or use the contact form to contact us for your big day!

Email : info@philipniki.co.nz

 

Booking F.A.Q 

 

Q : What’s the booking process?

First, fill up the contact form above . we find the perfect package for you, then I send you a Docusign contract where you can sign the contract then send it back to me. Lastly, I request your 30% deposit. The remainder 70% is due 7 days after the wedding.

Q: Are there any extras fees?

Some travel fee or accommodation charge will apply according to your wedding plan. Please check out our price list for more detail

More F.A.Q